Travel Agent / Customer Service Representative
FlyChina.com is a growing online travel agency specializing in US-China air travel.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and experienced travel agent to join us in a
friendly and challenging work environment. The agent will book and ticket
international flight itineraries, handle multi-segment pricing and negotiated
fares, and answer customer emails and phone calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive in problem solving, enthusiastic and team-spirited
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of Internet, email, Microsoft Word and Excel
- GDS experience (e.g., Amadeus) or office work experience preferred
- This is a full-time position
- Must be eligible to work legally in US
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance,
IATAN travel discount, vacation and holiday pay and a strong potential for
advancement. We are located in Boca Raton, Florida.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to jobflychina.com, or fax it to 561-443-3308.