FlyChina.com, an online travel agency specialized for US-China travel, is seeking an experienced Travel Agent. The agent will book and change international air tickets for the customers with an optimal price and route combination. If you have a passion for the travel industry and an expertise to provide excellent customer service through phone and email, you are welcome to join our friendly and dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a travel agent
Extensive experience on international air booking and ticketing
- Advanced GDS skills, Amadeus preferred
- Proficiency with Internet, email, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A strong team player, creative, independent and accurate
- Ability to listen to the customers’ needs and find the optimal solutions for them
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task professionally
- Assertive and strong problem-solving skills
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance,
IATA travel discount, vacation and holiday pay and a strong potential for
advancement. We are located in Boca Raton, Florida.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to jobflychina.com, or fax it to 561-443-3308.